Application for new memberships should be addressed to the Secretary before November 30th prior to the next EMSOS meeting. Applications must include:
- a letter of recommendation from two Members, one from the same country as the applicant, and one from another country.
- a curriculum vitae complete with a list of published papers on musculo-skeletal oncology, including reprints of those of major interest.
- attendance at one EMSOS meeting
The application will be evaluated by the Executive Committee, acceptance will be communicated by letter to the applicant.
Memberships shall be cancelled:
- in case of resignation. A letter of resignation must be addressed to the President at least 2 months before the Annual Meeting;
- in case of exclusion, at the decision of the Executive Committee, due to the behaviour against the Constitution, aims and rules of the Association.
At the moment we rework the application formular. Please come back later (September 3rd 2020)