Application for new memberships should be addressed to the Secretary before November 30th prior to the next EMSOS meeting. Applications must include:
- Application for new membership should be addressed to the Secretary before the next EMSOS meeting. Any application must include:a letter of recommendation from two Members, one from the same country as the applicant, and one from another country.
- a curriculum vitae complete with a list of published papers on musculo-skeletal oncology, including reprints of those of major interest.
- attendance at one EMSOS meeting
The application will be evaluated by the Executive Committee, the election will be communicated to the applicant.
Memberships shall be cancelled:
- if a member misses 3 consecutive Annual Meetings, without a letter of apology, indicating the desire to participate but the inability to do so;
- in case of resignation. A letter of resignation must be addressed to the President at least 2 months before the Annual Meeting;
- in case of exclusion, at the decision of the Executive Committee, due to the behaviour against the Constitution, aims and rules of the Association.